Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Thinking

So, you may have noticed I don't ever post here.... I'm thinking I'm going to make this blog private just for the purpose of keeping the posts for myself, but I'm going to just post on my photography blog. I like the layout there better & the ease of uploading photos is SO MUCH EASIER!! I really love sharing small bits of me over there. I have so much to say that I'm hesitant to post anywhere, and that's one of the reasons I haven't blogged. I'm behind on pretty much everything & kindergarten is the devil..I'm sure of it.

Anyway... What do you think? Would it be easier if everything was over there or does no one but me really care since no one really reads this anymore?! :-)!


5 comments:

  1. I love reading up on you! I don't really have that much time to devote here lately, but the thing that keeps me going with my blog is that I can publish it for memories later on. I can so feel your pain though. Your pictures are just great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i read about you...just tell me where to go :) and tonight i am right there with you--kindergarten is the devil. it just brought out a psycho devil in me trying to get a screaming crying 5 yr old to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read... And love keeping up with you pookie grant and Claire. Keep both.. One for you one for da biz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should do whatever makes it easier and more enjoyable for you! We'll all still follow you wherever...

    ReplyDelete